Tuesday 11 August 2015

Great Gatsby Glamour {Styled Shoot}

It has been a while since I have had all these ideas buzzing in my head!

It's not easy to put them into practice as it requires a lot of hard work and organization oh and time!

When Edes House contacted me to do some photos of their beautiful house to use on promotional material I didn't think twice about asking if it would be OK to set up a styled photoshoot onsite after the  promo photos had been taken.

Emma was ever  so lovely and agreed to it!!

So I then managed to get 2 beautiful dresses on Loan from Proposals Chichester to fit the style I was trying to go for, 1920's....

Through the power of facebook I found a wonderful local artist who makes the moset delicious headpieces. When I told her what plans were she was only too happy to create a one off piece just to suit our Great Gatsby idea... I was blown away when she showed me what she had created, and we named her Evelyn there and then, which as it happens, is my little girls' middle name so it was just meant to be!!

Another friend recommended a local lady who makes bespoque wedding flowers...She created a wonderful bouquet and button hole to fit the style perfectly.

I then went on to find the perfect couple to model for me!  You can't fake the chemistry in a real couple so I was determined to find one rather than just a male and female model... Nicole and Henre came to the rescue and they were perfect!

We also had the best hair and MAU artist in the land, Chelle, who managed to make Nicole look absolutely stunning (not that she wasn't before hand!)  in no time!

So after all the stress and new grey hairs, it somehow came together , even though the traffic tried to ruin it for us!

These are some of my favourite frames from the day.  I hope you enjoy!!!

Credits:

Venue : Edes House
Head piece "Evelyn" : Lulalupin
Flowers : Reincarnations by Donna
Hair and MAU Artist: Chelle's Belles Beauty
Models : Nicole and Henre












 



No comments:

Post a Comment